About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The 3 Muses Challenge Eggs



"yes he's an egg head"


14 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy...he he love the Egghead. I wondered at first why no face.LOL
Great artwork as usual. You make my jaw drop every time.
Swing by to see my altered paper tea cups sometime.
Les

Grannie Annie said...

I don't know Wendy that bird looks as if he has designs on his head...Great picture it makes me smile!!!

AlphaBetsy said...

:) He makes me smile.

Missouri's Lilac said...

Love it. Great humor!
AJ

Gayle Page-Robak said...

But, a terrific egghead. Great card!!

peggy gatto said...

Eggs-actly!!!
What fun!!

Junibears said...

What a smartly dressed egg head!
Nice work! xx

Lizbethem said...

Super!

artistamyjo said...

Love your egg head!!!
Hugs, Amy

Jingle said...

I so love this. I am seriously inspired by this piece. It really just hit me today. I love it!

Melisa said...

Heehee, cute!

Taluula said...

This one cracks me up Wendy, it's a scream.

BLISS angels said...

Grannie Annie I think the bird is waiting to see what he cracks up to be LOL Hugs wendy

Ozstuff said...

Yes, he IS an egghead. I wonder if his brains are scrambled. What an eggciting, eggcellent and eggstraordinary take on this week's challenge. It's funny, creative and great artwork.

Blog Archive