About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

What will they think of next

Sorry I know I'm late and in England that makes me the fool  I had this ready last night . But didn't have time to post this morning... but it's still morning somewhere in the world Happy April fools day.

But what I'm not fooling about is the cool ATC 's that came from Stefanie in Germany... Thank you Stefanie.
 And the gift from Lemay at Leaping frog designs.  Thank you , thank you Lemay.  I love them.
 Aren't they delightful?
And she send some goodies too. If you'd like to see more pop over to see Lemay and Jill's new blog   http://www.junkingypsies.com and Etsy store.

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Something fishy is going on .....

Robin said...

Hi Wendy,
Just wanted to say I got my postcard and LOVE it! I hope you like the one I sent to you too!
Robin
http://thriftymissprissy.typepad.com

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

lindos lindos!

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Miss Wendy!
Lemay Spoiled you!Her Tags turned out Wonderful!!
Hope you Had a Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs
Jill

Tim said...

Cool stuff.

Blog Archive