About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

she found her bliss


We have 15 swappers ready to swap wands in the spring wand swap but I would like to have an even number so I need one more....if you would like to join us, please email me at BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM today.





I been playing with ATC shapes..  ATC shrines and ATC books


8 comments:

JoAnne said...

Loving all your atc's! I'm sending someone your way to give us a group of 16.

Fishtail Cottage said...

Thinking i need to provide you w/photo's of our family & have you make cards w/our faces? i'd pay you of course....but think this would be so fun! Christmas cards maybe?

Mina said...

Ahhh, I am in need of some bliss today. Lovely, lovely work, as always.

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, your work is stunning.
I just became a follower, not sure why I didn't before now but here I am.
I lurve your blog.
Will be back again real soon.
Lesley aka harmonyroadstudio

Michelle said...

Hi there. I have emailed you. Would love to join you all. Let me know. Thank you! Michelle

Michelle said...

Hello! Just found your blog and would love to join your fun swap. Have emailed you. Let us know when you get a chance. Thank you!

Dezinaworld said...

I just popped by to visit and see a little magic. i love your blog
Hugs June xxxx

Judy said...

Thanks for putting up those links.I'm just checking them out now.
Judy xx

Blog Archive