About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

THIS IS ME

At five years old ......... but this is also me Faerie Petal Elfwed
I am  a cheerful sprite.



I  live in gardens and parks where almond trees and roses grow.


I'm only seen in the mist of an early morning.


I  wear soft pale blue. I have delicate blue wings.



6 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

awe - i so love this!

Judy said...

Hi Wendy, I have just posted my first "trial" wand. I am trying to do each one quite differently. I just have to make several as they are so enjoyable to make!

artistamyjo said...

So cute Wendy.
Hugs, Amy

fairyrocks said...

Very sweet Wendy

Denise said...

Love your post today!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, you are the sweetest sprite around! What an adorable image.

Blog Archive