About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Take a word # 23 Umbrella

11 comments:

Lizbethem said...

Umbrellas full of dreams!--So delightful, Wendy!

indybev said...

Wow, wow, WOW! This is very special, original and creative. I like everything about it. Nice work!

artistamyjo said...

Very,very nice Wendy,love everything about this one!
Hugs, Amy

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Parabens!!!Voce tem muita criatividade!
Hugs

Electra said...

I REALLY REALLY love this, Wendy!

Svenja said...

Just lovely - and really cool at once.

Taluula said...

Wow, Wendy, this is perfect in every way. Love everything about it.

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

linda composição das letras e desenho do guarda chuva!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is super incredible! I love the layout and the messages. Umbrellas of hopes and dreams. How wonderful!

Junibears said...

This is just superb! Very creative.xx

delphiandreams said...

One of my favorite poems! And a beautiful piece!

Blog Archive