About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

StEAmpUNKed ATC and a FAErie WANd



 It was steam punk day on Friday I had a parcel from my dear friend Wendy, Of Wendy's adventures in wonderland...and when I opened the parcel I found goodies wrapped in hot pink tulle... that alone made my heart beat a little faster .. but the ATC's took my poor heart into overdrive because Wendy had not send one steampunked ATC but three... and goodies as well ... she spoils me.


and today I made a trial Faerie wand to try out how I was going to make the wand for my partner Kim... the bugs are all worked out now so I'm staring on the one for the swap. You are going to have to wait to see that one but I can show this one.

The image is from Bella creations... and I'm going to enter it in to one of their challenges...


7 comments:

Mina said...

What wonderful steam punk images to receive! Wendy of Wendy's adventures in wonderland is so cute! Her blog is just fun.

I love your wand! Oh my goodness, it is adorable. I have been pondering and browsing different papers and cloths to gain insight for my own. I think I am finally almost ready to begin. Yay!

Fishtail Cottage said...

love these - so cool! what a sweet friend to send such fabulous gifts! xoox, tracie

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I love the cards!!! I need a definition of steampunk art - help me will you. A group of friends and I have entered a scrapfest...run thru a junk yard collect stuff - and weld it into a sculpture...way out of my comfort zone...but my husband and one of the other guys on the team are our welders! I think I need to dive into steampunk to get my brain in the moment of the project!
cheers, dana

Martina2801 said...

Your work is oustanding!!! What a unique style you have.I love it!!!!

Electra said...

GORGEOUS, both of them!

jonaks said...

they are all lovely!!!

Frosted Petunias said...

Oh your wand is so adorable. I can't wait to see what everyone makes. And the steampunk cards from Wendy....well I just love everything about her already!

Anna

Blog Archive