About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sTEAmpUNk

THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE

 
TEACHER OF TIME

6 comments:

Mina said...

Oh, I love these. Your layouts are amazing and titled to perfection. The ladies look so serious and yet the images are so fun.

Home and Heart said...

You are talented in so many things!!

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Wow they are amazing. I did something and I am just hoping I am on the right track. LOL
QMM

Judy said...

More fun here Wendy.
Wendy, you don't know what you have started!!
I have posted another wand. They still look a bit "conventional" but wait until you see the one I have started today!!!He,he...Just love the Faery Realm as an imagination stimulator.

Dezinaworld said...

fabulous work Wendy
love the time traveller
Hugs June x

Sassy Marsha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!

Blog Archive