About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A need to create




 I woke up this morning with restless need..... to create. It's windy, I always get restless when it's windy. So I made a banner they are easy to make and can bright up a dark space..






...I'm not finished I feel the creative jucies still flowing... it's dangerous when I'm in this mood because I ofter start changing the furniture around or pull out the paint brushes.. Watch out Willow and Acorn I may paint you...

8 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

oh, i love love love this banner!!!! xoxo

Missouri's Lilac said...

This so such a wonderful piece of art. LOVE IT! I know how persistent the creative juices can be. Last night I was in one of those creatively charged moods.
AJ

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, you always add such magical wonder to everything you create and in the way it is displayed. This is adorable. Ok, just a friendly word here...you may want to paint something other than the Willow and Acorn. ;-) Have a great week.

Judy said...

These are very sweet Wendy!

I hate windy weather. I start cleaning, and re-organissing too.

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, I almost typed Windy...LOL
Your banner is so cute. We had high winds today as well and what a better time for creativity.
Take care and watch the mail.

Leaping Frog Design's said...

I love this banner Wendy! I bet it just dances in the wind.

ANNE said...

How delightful to discover your blog via Tracie at Fishtail Cottage. Inspirational creations!

Lisa Balazs (Seshat Moon Willow) said...

What a lovely, inspiring idea! I must make one for my little room I call my art studio!

Hugs, LisaKay
www.bellesrosesromantiques.blogspot.com

Blog Archive