About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

ME

Spring break over... Mr. B is  feeling better and back to school ...House ... a complete mess..... but what the heck.... I took some ME time to play on the computer...and made this peice of digital art , Titled ME  

Digital art.
Girl image from Mrs. Inman on flickr

4 comments:

Home and Heart said...

It's adorable Wendy!

Missouri's Lilac said...

I just found your blog today and like it ALOT. Your art is really wonderful!

Mina said...

Stunning! Why waste such talent cleaning house when you can be creating these amazing images for all of us to love and admire? I am so glad health is being restored in your home.

Regina said...

Love it!! I think you should not worry about the house or clutter..it will wait on you. Honest..it will!!

HUGS!!

Blog Archive