About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Matchboxes


Over the last month I have taken part in two matchbox swap..A very cute idea.  You decorate a small matchbox and then fill it with goodies.
The first one I have to share is for the monthly matchbox swap on Flickr from Valery Anne all the way from Hampshire , England. ... The theme was birds...
Bird related goodies



 I sent this to my partner

The second matchbox is for the Vintage dragonfly matchbox swap hosted by Joanne on Flickr. The theme was things with wings and this came today from Lorraine.. Thank you Lorraine.



 look at all the lovely goodies.
 I sent this to my partner


I have two more matchboxes to share soon. I'm taking part in the Petite Inspiration Box Swap hosted by Heather at speckled egg.
They are already to mail out...

5 comments:

artistamyjo said...

They are all just delightful Wendy.
Hugs, Amy

artistamyjo said...

Love these matchboxes, they are beautiful.
Hugs, Amy

Fishtail Cottage said...

can't wait to see more!!! xoxo

Mina said...

What treasures they all are!

JoAnne said...

They are all beautiful Wendy!

Blog Archive