About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter to you

The Easter Hop
by Wendy Aspinall

Digital art






lady image courtesy of land of Nod


4 comments:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Pink Sparkles,
Stephanie ♥

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

and happy Easter to you too Wendy.

Cottage Touch said...

Wow gorgeous blog and creativity!
Thank you for sharing ~Happy Easter~

Mina said...

Lovely image! Happy happy Easter, my sweet friend.

Blog Archive