About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FAERIES, POSTCARDS AND GOODIES


First a small trifle called faeries.  Isn't she the sweetest looking child you have ever seen. The image courtesy of  Jamie at the flickr group free image Tuesday...I played with her a little adding some color and wings. 



 This is all the postcards I received in the postcard swap...each one with a quote on the back. Thanks to Lorraine,Amy,Tammy,Sue,Marti,Kathy,Jane,Natalea who hosted,Marie,Suzanne, Margie and Robin.
 Also thank you ....  to two little boys who sent me (with help from Mum) a beautiful card and Charm thank you Mario and Luigi. You rock guys.

and lastly to Traci from http://fishtailcottage.blogspot.com/ for my flower fridge magnets....I love them.  



3 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

awe - you're sweet to post! xoxo

Mina said...

What wonderful mail you have received! Yes, she is such a sweet looking child and makes a perfect fairy. I am enchanted by the magic dust that follows the cursor on your blog. I could just sit here and spin it around and around.

BLISS angels said...

Mina I find myself doing the same thing, faeries dust is addictive... I have the code if you want to put it on your blog.. Hugs Wendy

Blog Archive