About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

A faerie gift

There was a very special parcel was left on my doorstep today. A gift from Kim or Hazel Icewand as you may have come to know her.  Inside the parcel under a mountain of tissue paper was this...

A faeries wand for the Spring Wand Swap. A wand fit for any faeries hand....It's it beautiful, wondrous , breathing taking...  from the pretty faerie to the crystal flowers. It is the most beautiful wand I have ever seen... and all the faeries at the bottom of the garden agree...  

Thank you dear Kim for my faerie wand. I love it and have it where I can see it and admire it  every day.


I can't show you wand I send Kim yet but as soon as it arrives by faeries mail... I will show you.

Dear faerie friends if you can fly over to see Kim's cute and magical blog do. You will not be sorry   http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com/





7 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Wendy,

What a lovely Fairy wand you have received...I think I may need one too!! I think one would come in handy for quirky days especially!

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

Fishtail Cottage said...

I love coming by for my daily fix of Bliss Angels! xoox

JoAnne said...

Kim always does outstanding work. It's a beautiful wand! I've been gathering supplies for mine but haven't had the time to assemble yet.

Kim said...

Wendy, I am so happy you like the wand I made for you! And thank you so much for the kind words about my blog! xoxo

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is so beautiful! She did an amazing job on it. Very impressive.

Jenxo said...

how beautiful , must go check out her blog...

Mrs A. said...

I want one just like this. Its gorgeous. Love all the pinkness.
Hugs Mrs A.

Blog Archive