About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BROKEN HEARTED

For Donna with love and hugs


For my friend Donna of Brynwood needleworks post yesterday saying that her beloved Welsh Corgi Fezzik had died. Being an owner of two furry children myself , I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Fezzik had become part of my blogging family and as such weeks ago  I had made some digital art of him to send to Donna.. but like most things in life, it sat in my computer waiting to be emailed to Donna.. Half of me wanted to delete it but my heart wouldn't let me... for Donna in remembrance of Fezzik.  


6 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Such a lovely tribute Wendy.
Having lost several furry friends through the years the loss is terrible and my heart goes out to
Donna .Hugs, Amy

Missouri's Lilac said...

A beautiful tribute. My heart is saddenned by this loss.
AJ

Fishtail Cottage said...

featuring you on my blog today! oxox

Sassy Marsha said...

When I read this on Donna's blog my heart broke.

Our Kodak died six months ago tomorrow and the pain is still there.

xxoo
Marsha

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, to lose a furry child is one of the greatest aches a heart can bear. How kind of you to create such a beautiful remembrance.

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful Wendy,
I too have felt that loss.
Hugs for Donna.

Blog Archive