About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Better than chocolate

Happy Easter to everyone! Easter has to be one of my favorite times of the year. Mostly because the world is coming back to life after the winter; flower buds are shooting through, the birds are nesting and chocolate Easter eggs...  but this year it has another reason to be the best time of the year... Goodies through the mail.
 I have always wanted to take part in one of Heather's petite Inspiration Matchbox swap  http://speckled-egg.blogspot.com/ but always signed up too late ... but this time I got in and my partners are Robin  of www.onceuponapinkmoon.blogspot.com ... and Connie of http://constantlyvintage.blogspot.com

Now all last week I had a sick boy on my hands. Mr. B came down with  Strep  and I too felt sick and didn't want to do much.. but a welcome boost came on Friday with the arrival of Robin's matchbox... It is so pretty that I didn't want to touch it... and inside a treasure of ribbons and flowers and bling...all my favorite colors and goodies all packed in such a small space... but boy oh boy ! so beautiful it takes your breath.  Thank you Robin... you rock!





1 comment:

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I am so glad you got in on this swap in time. How delightful. I am so sorry to hear that you and your family have not been feeling well. Isn't it wonderful how a beautiful package in the mail can lift you so? I know yours lifted mine when I received it. ;-)

Just to let you know I mailed my wand out on Saturday so as soon as Peggy receives it I will add my image to Flickr. I received hers and it is adorable! When mine arrives at her house I am posting them both together. Thank you so much for all you do that brings such happiness into my days. Happy Easter!

Blog Archive