About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Artfull bag Challenge...... Theme ATC



A challenge I can do with my eyes closed. I didn't but I could if pushed... We are swapping Bag theme ATC this month .. so unlike the other months when I left it to the last minute, I got busy early and came up with these.


I'm swapping with Fran... Fran if you are reading this turn away now so you don't see........ Is she gone? Okay I only really needed one, but what the heck I made three so the other two I'm offering as a swap....

If you interested in swap with me email BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM

13 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Just so pretty and beautifully made!

artistamyjo said...

Very lovely and so antique looking.
Hugs, Amy

whymsicalmusings said...

OOO Such luck recipients! They are all simply wonderful:)

As to your chocolate advice I think I will try it....although I should have tried it years ago before my hips had begun to S_P_R_E_A_D!

XXXOOO

Mina said...

So gorgeous, Wendy! You must have the energy of an 18 year old.

Fran. said...

Hey Wendy I didn't see your post before I received my ATC!! I love it!! It's so pretty!! I feel blessed!! Hope you like yours too! It's on it's way!! XO Fran.

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Wendy,

I'm sorry I didn't know about the Spring Wand Swap..Is it still open?? I lost a bunch of blogs I was following when Blogger was doing some upgrades!

Let me know if you don't mind...

Pink Sparkles,
Stephanie ♥

Regina said...

I adore these.....i just love your work but you know that already ^_^

Hugs!!

Frosted Petunias said...

Well I bet you could make a card with your eyes closed and it would turn out beautifully! These are all gorgoeus Wendy. Love all the little bags. When you get a chance stop by and link up your post. I just added a Linky for the cards :)

Anna

Selma said...

This is a beautiful bag atc with many kinds of elements. Great work.

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

Formidavel detalhes!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Beautiful Wendy. I love the blue of the bag..and also the shape!
Angela

Linda said...

Very creative. I love all the texture and colors. Very creative.

Toni said...

Hi Wendy... love love love them. How precious, the purses are !!!! Great job

Blog Archive