About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thinking spring Tag book swap

A month ago a call went out from JoAnne at vintage dragonfly for swappers to take part in  the "thinking spring tag book swap"... I had already done a tag book swap and it had been such fun and the tag book that came back is so wonderful.  I didn't think twice about joining the group... JoAnne was an amazing host and the tag book that came back is gorgeous ... I would like to thank Joanna for hosting and also all the ladies who took part.  I love each one of your tags and will treasure my tag book .




 
 Me
 
 
 
from Paula
from Nancy at

3 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

They are all gorgeous, Wendy. All very creative!
Angela

Saskia said...

Wow, you received some beautiful tags... all so unique!!!

Saskia :)

2amscrapper said...

Hi Wendy! I'm here from Bella Creations. Love your blog! Oh my, what wonderful art here!

Blog Archive