About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

TAKE A WORD..... GREEN

What A Wonderful World
Louis Armstrong



I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom, for me and you

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, dark sacred night

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces, of people going by

I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?"

They're really sayin', "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow

They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself

What a wonderful world

Oh yeah




























































26 comments:

LynnF said...

What a lovely piece of art, Wendy! I think it's perfect for such a beautiful song!

Glenys said...

Now you will have me humming that song all day!! Brings back memories of the movie "Good Morning Vietnam"!! Great piece.

Lori Saul said...

You have beautifully rendered these wonderful and inspiring lyrics so perfectly Wendy. What a stunning collage!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

AS I get ready to have a st. Pat's dinner with my dad and brothers - Dad is Irish!!! I love your depiction of green - that is one of my favorite songs and your artwork is perfect for it!
cheers, dana

Judy said...

Beautiful, Wendy, you've illustrated the song so well!

Faye said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous array of greens! And Louis Armstrong's song is a great addition to your post.

Grannie Annie said...

Wendy ~ this is just a absolutely deliciously charming...what a wondeful picture and it goes so well with the lyrics...an awesome job my dear!! Have a very Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

indybev said...

What a delicious green gift you've given us! Thank you!

Ozstuff said...

Ah, in my imagination I can hear Louis Armstrong singing. The song is evergreen which also fits nicely into themes of spring and St Patrick's day! Your collage is so beautiful in its background of rich greenery. I especially love the tree!! Wonderful artwork.

GypsyFox said...

what a beautiful , magical blog!! & I love this post, tooo sweeeet :-)

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Wendy, this is totally gorgeous! And I just love the words to Wonderful World...Your work is a beautiful reminder of the song!
XO

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a beautiful art piece and I love the song.

Junibears said...

What a wonderful piece it is too. Gorgeous! xx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful spring collage.

Pat said...

A wonderful song, a wonderful collage, a wonderful ....world, not always but for the moment I can say Yes!!
Bravo
Pat

Lizbethem said...

I love that song! AND I love your art! Beautiful!

Asas à imaginação said...

Wendy...I realy loved your card...the integration with the music are very happy!
Hugs
Marlei

Taluula said...

A wonderful world captured in your gorgeous collage Wendy. Bravo.

Electra said...

This is lovely Wendy. That little one has the best crown I have EVAH seen!

artymess said...

Oh Yeah .....great art work Wendy ..x

Jaluza Scrap said...

Um trabalho lindo.
Parabéns.

Mina said...

I wish I could visit your little green world! I love that song as well. So fitting.

Heathen said...

So very Spring...beautiful!

Tania said...

pretty

Fliss said...

Absolutely gorgeous artwork and I so love that song. Perfect with your art.
x

Blog Archive