About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

TAKE A WORD .......BLOOM


Take a word 

Bloom


WITH FLOWERS - South winds jostle them

BY

Emily Dickinson

South winds jostle them,
Bumblebees come,
Hover, hesitate,
Drink, and are gone.
Butterflies pause
On their passage Cashmere;
I, softly plucking,
Present them here!



Tulip image courtesy of Peggy at http://fridayfotocollage.blogspot.com






15 comments:

thecrankyqueen said...

I am a new follower. Adore your blog. So vibrant and alive! Thank you for sharing your amazing creations. Visit me sometimes at my blog, Tiff

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

uauu Formidavel!

Esther said...

Hi Wendy!! your blog is so cute!!

peggy gatto said...

Lovely bloom and so clever!!

Asas à imaginação said...

Wendy...fantastic your "Bloom"!!!
Your blog "is" fantastic!!!
Hugs
Marlei

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Another beautiful posting. Love your blogs Wanda.
QMM

orchid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
orchid said...

I am also your new follower Orchid.
Thank you for your wonderful image, I love it.
If you have time I hope you stop by my site someday.

indybev said...

Beautiful interpretation of this week's challenge. Lovely work.sessin

Lizbethem said...

A new take on Venus rising! Lovely! Your banner head (or whatever it's called) is really super!

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful and sensual- a glorious creation for Spring!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this one has stolen my heart! So gorgeous and calming all at once.

Electra said...

This is lovely Wendy! I adore the new birdie on your header too!

Taluula said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely inspired.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beautiful each piece so unique.

Marie

Blog Archive