About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TAKE A WORD # 18 EXOTIC

As I was thinking about what to do for this word , I had visions of hot ,sandy deserts, magic carpets and  Arabian nights with an evil sultan and an exotic faerie who needs to dance before the sultan puts her back in to the Genie's lamp. 

10 comments:

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

oohhh-la-la, I want her wings!!! Yes, very exotic!
cheers, dana

Julie Forest said...

Oooh! This is very exotic, indeed! I love all the rich, vibrant color and textures! Beautiful! :)

Taluula said...

Oh, a superb interpretation my friend and I love the story too.

M. Estes Zywar said...

Hello Wendy!
I met you during the OWOH Event!
Hmmm-exotic- What a great word to illustrate! I have a "word a day" for my students to illustrate. Wonder what creations they would come up with!
**If you get the chance-You Willow and Acorn must drop by my blog for my little Coco's Birthday gift away!Cheers!
Mary

Terri said...

She sure is exotic! So vibrant and full of life. Great job!
Hugs,
Terri

littlethings1 said...

I think everyone picked the right word ! Exotic is perfect ! Creative and wonderful art everywhere on your blog ! Thanks for visiting my blog !
Eunice
The Little Things

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful rich colors and imagery in this lushly exotic piece- love it!

stefanie said...

hi, I sent your necklace out to you yesterday...thanks for the visit.

Mina said...

This is beautiful! You are so awesome.

Effie said...

Oh la la! exotic indeed! fabulous!

Blog Archive