About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Swap details and Bella projects



It's me fairy Petal Elfwed and I'm here to tell you  we have had 11 fairies already sign up to swap wands in the spring wand swap. There's still space if you would like to join us.  Email  BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM

The details are here
And two projects for the Bella creation groups. A piece of  altered art using a jello mould, image of a faerie and a nest made from Spanish moss. 
and a ATC shrine. Yes it's an ATC.



5 comments:

Junkin Gypsies said...

Hello Miss Wendy!
I bet you were Wondering...She doesn't write...What up with that?!
Well! Lemay is a Slave Driver!!! She is Running a Junkin Gypsies Sweat Shop and I am her only Slave! Lol! We have been Both Busy with our Adventure! Hopefully we can get Back to the Living!
Happy Thursday Missy!
Hugs
Jill
PS Lemay Keeps a bottle in the Bottom Desk Drawer. (Hence;The Drunkin Gypsy)Shhh I'm not suppose to tell. Hee Hee

Regina said...

Awww Wendy...I love the faerie in the antique jello mold...so cute!!

Hugs,
Regu

BLISS angels said...

hey miss Jill , Miss lemay can do no wrong in my eyes..she send me goodies LOL and I see nothing wrong with the bottle in the darwer.. but really I so pleased for the both of you... but take a break...thanks for the laugh you crack me up

artistamyjo said...

Love the jello mold with that sweet fairy.
Hugs, Amy

Mina said...

Your bird of a feather is so sweet. I love Spanish moss.

Blog Archive