About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Spring Wand swap

The Spring wand swap is now full

Big Announcement
Calling all would be feaires to come share your wands, the spring magic is afoot.



Here's how it will work each participant will make a spring wand to swap with someone else. This is the time to go crazy , lots of sprinkles , dazzle and magic.  Embellish, embellish and when you think you have added enought add one more sprinkle..... be creative.

You can use any medium to make your wand. Don't make it too heavy or the handle to long for shipping.  The handle on the one I made is a chop stick and will fit into a A4 padded envelope.

Remember to add your moo card with your wand.
This is about a beautiful hand crafted wand so you don't have to send anything else.

I will take sign up until April 15th or until full.
To sign up email BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM with your name, mailing address and blog address.
I will email you with your partners details.  
All wands are to send on May  1st.


Please take the button to spread the word, invite your friends.




14 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

yay!
i'm in:)

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

What fun!
I'll go email you now & I'll post your cute button as well.
enJOY,
Kimberly

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

I am up for it.
QMM

Denise said...

Wendy,Sounds like my kind of fun.I just a few min.ago e-mailed you with my info.I have been a follower for awhile and always enjoy your post.Drop by my place any time to get to know me if you like.

JoAnne said...

Oh what fun this is going to be! I'll put the button up now and email you.

Frosted Petunias said...

Me too me too!!

Electra said...

Yippee! what to make, what to make...

Judy said...

How gorgeous!! I'd love to come along for this FUN ride!!

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Wendy wish I had time to create:( BUT I WILL check in to see what others are doing. Just wanted to pop by and say hi!
XXXOOO
Becky

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, what a fabulous idea! I simply love this. I really don't have time right now to commit to the swap (too many work hours lately)but I will certainly put your button up! I can't wait to see what you ladies make.

fairyrocks said...

Thanks Wendy, this is going to be fun

Kim said...

Hi Wendy, I'm so happy I was able to join in the swap! (thanks JoAnne for letting me know about it!) xoxo

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh, this sounds like fun!!!! I came over from Tabby's Place! So glad I did!!

My name is Marsha and I am a swapoholic LOL

I will email you with my details and will post on my blog!

Kottage Kreations said...

Is it too late to sign up for the wand swap?

Blog Archive