About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The spring Bunting swap

 It rained all day yesterday so a great time to work on swaps and get parcels ready to mail out. I am taking part in A spring Bunting swap hosted by the very talented Amy from http://rubymoonart.blogspot.com/

She still has some spots left so if you would like to join me. Please pop over to see Amy. The details are on her blog... I managed to get two done,  three to go . They  turned out really cute.





Have a great day
Hugs Wendy

3 comments:

Mina said...

These are adorable. The swap sound like a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Julie Forest said...

Absolutely adorable!! Loving that pink one with the purple fairy wings!! :)

Amy P said...

These look great!

Blog Archive