About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pay it forwards 2011

What a wonderful idea! I plan to do this and if you are interested too




Just read about this over at Kimberly's blog  http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com .










The first 5 visitors who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift handmade by me especially for you.


Here's the catch (but the best part):



The first 5 comments will receive a surprise handmade gift in the mail from me!  
 Then YOU have to post the pay it forward 2011 on your blog and do the same to the first 5 comments YOU receive

When you have done that email me to let me know and I will sent you one of my handmade surprises in the mail...



No pressure, you do not have to make and send your gifties today, or even tomorrow.


Remember it is a gift from the heart, which takes a little time.

4 comments:

Debby said...

This sounds like so much fun. I will also try to do this. I need to stop over at Kimberly's blog.

Trisha said...

This is going to be so much fun! Thanks for joining in on my Pay it Forward! Can't wait to see all the wonderful things we get!!

~Trisha

Gail said...

I love this idea. I have done it once before and it was such fun, so I'd love to do it again. Your blog is great, and very inspirational. :)
Gail

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

Wendy - excellent! Count me in for pay it forward 2011!
cheers, dAna

Blog Archive