About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

mY LoVE fOR sHoEs



Anyone who has read this blog for anytime will know, I love shoes. I remember the first pair of shoes I had for school .. they were black Mary Janes and the I remember my first heels.. they are wooden platforms that I nearly broke my neck in but that another story... and today my love has be recognized in the shape of a giveaway prize from http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/


Miss Peggy for the one world , one heart....


 She was giving away this beautiful charm bracelet with yes, you guessed it Shoes ... it was meant to be.... and guessed what? yes you guessed right again it also has fearies on it..... yes fate... thank you Peggy 

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

enjoy!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

It was in the cards! you were meant to be together, Congrats on your lovely win!

and I see you changed your blog header, very nice!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

great winnings... can you really walk in those shoes??? My son is getting married in May - I haven't walked in heels in forever. I have the sweetest pair - so I have begun practicing and hope I can actually show up in them. lol
dana

BLISS angels said...

And to answer your question Dana well I can't walk around doing my shopping in them but a short walk from the car to a resturant YES!

Mina said...

Congratulations on your perfect win! May I also tell you how impressed I am that that charm bracelet fits your waist. ;-)

Mina said...

I'm hoping this comment will catch my last one. The first time I read your post through I thought you were making a joke much like I would about being able to wear something tiny around your waist. Afterward, I got to thinking, "Oh no, that may have been a typo." So please know I apologize if it was a typo and maybe we can keep my ignorance to ourselves. That is what I get for multitasking!

BLISS angels said...

hA hA Mina I wish !

BLISS angels said...

and Mine yes It was a typo and I that's what happen when I don't read my posts before...I press that little old button but that's okay it means you do read what I write....and I'm very grateful that you do hugs wendy

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Nice!, what size are they???

Blog Archive