About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little April showers






Drip, drip, drop

Little April shower

Beating a tune

As you fall all around


Drip, drip, drop

Little April shower

What can compare

To your beautiful sound


Drip, drip, drop

When the sky is cloudy

Your pretty music

Can brighten the day


Drip, drip, drop

When the sun says howdy

You say goodbye right away


Drip, drip drop

Little April shower

Beating a tune

Ev'rywhere that you fall


Drip, drip drop

Little April shower

I'm getting wet

And I don't care at all


Drip, drop, drip, drop

I'll never be afraid

Of a good little

Gay little

April serenade






















4 comments:

Shelly Ward said...

OH, Wendy, I love it.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that is beautiful Wendy.

artistamyjo said...

Really charming Wendy. Hugs, Amy

Mina said...

This is so sweet! I love the raindrops. You are so clever.

Blog Archive