About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life's a circus shrine

Life's a circus shrine. The faerie images are from land of nod studios http://bearhavenbears.blogspot.com/


... they are beautiful and I couldn't wait to make some with them...the rabbit  and sun face are made with oven baked clay... I don't know if you can see it in the photo but there's an elephant is inside standing on a ball...

5 comments:

Electra said...

This is so terrific, Wendy. The elephant is the perfect touch and I love the banner too!

Terri said...

Wendy, your circus art is fab! I love all of it, the flags, your fairies, the bunny...it is all fab!
Hugs,
Terri

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Wendy as always your imagination and creations are fabyoulous !
The link went to Jenns website and you had to click on the key ... but I went and fixed the link to go right to the stuff about the event and here it is for you :
http://sweeteyecandycreations.typepad.com/once_upon_a_dream
It would be so wonderful if you came I know we would have a great time !!!
(())

Julie Forest said...

Fabulous circus shrine, Wendy!! Love the adorable fairies!! I was on a circus kick this week also - made 3 ATCs and a coordinating ATC folder! Way too much fun!! :)

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, how fun. This brought a huge smile to my face.

Blog Archive