About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let's talk ATC's




Now let's talk about my other love. ATC's or artist trading cards I have been making a few for swaps but also I have received some and they have taken my breath away with their beauty and the skill of the artists who made them.... they came from Lorna in England. 

  here http://lorna-artymess.blogspot.com/


(make sure you large the photo to see the full beauty) and pop over to see Lorna other work, it is  wonderful.
 
 
Here  are the ATC's I sent to Lorna
 


A big super sized thanks to Lorna for the swap.


8 comments:

Asas à imaginação said...

Wendy, I love the ATCs too!
This you presents are little works of art...the of Lorna and the your!!!
A big hug for you!
Marlei

Electra said...

They're beautiful Wendy,. Lorna's and yours!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I love fiber arts!!!!!!!! those are awesome!!!!

Healing Woman said...

Both your ATC's and Lorna's are fabulous. You are right, they do take your breath away. I love the detail in your mermaid. I'm off to check out Lorna's blog. Thanks so much for posting.

Mina said...

I love them all, each such a unique treasure. The endless creations you all make just amazes me.

Jingle said...

Gorgeous work from both of you!

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

I received Lorna's ATC's yesterday and they took my breath away too. I might just have to try some sewing on my future ATC's! I finished your ATC's today, Wendy. I had fun making them and hope you like them.

Dawn said...

I love your fabric ATCs and I am faving you as your blog is full of delights

Love Dawn xx

Blog Archive