About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Junkin Gypsies ... Bella Tresor giveaway

Two of my dear blogging friends have gotten together and have started a wonderful new blog... Apart they are marvellous but together they will be an inspiring delight.    They are also having a giveaway so please pop over to enter... and say hi, they really are the sweetest ladies in the world... hugs Wendy

4 comments:

Junkin Gypsies said...

You are the Greatest Miss Wendy!
Thank you for the Post and all of your Support!Lemay and I are Very Excited about this little Adventure! By the Way you have 2 more Chances to Win by leaving 2 more comments! I wan to make sure you get as many chances as you can get!
Happy Friday Friend!!!!
Hugs
Jill
A Junkin Gypsy as apposed to a Drunkin Gypsy or a Gypsy with Junk in the Trunk!!!

Julie Forest said...

Hi, Wendy! Thanks for sharing the news! What a lovely blog! :)

LadyCat said...

Thanks for the introduction. I'm heading over now : )

Mina said...

I went by there earlier and my jaw just dropped. It was all so beautiful!

Blog Archive