About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I WANT A BANNER

As you know I been busy making five banner peices for Amy's banner swap but you know what it is like, if you make one why not make two so I made a banner for myself...


 I 'm loving the spring colours. Each one is different. There all have faeries folk and the last one a fearies dog.Well dogs like to have wings  too  The images courtesy of the land of nod... It is a fun way to bring some spring into your life, so go head make a banner today.... hugs Wendy


Ps I have entered my banner in the the Canvas Corp Banner Contest.

5 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Wendy, I love the banner. Very nicely done and so creative.
Hugs, Amy

JoAnne said...

I love your banners Wendy! I was so disappointed I had to pass on Amy's swap. I need more hours in a day!!!!

Mina said...

Oh your banner is just beautiful! I love all the details and of course dogs need fairy wings too. :-
)

Terri said...

Beautiful! I love your banner very much. I too love banners, I even have two tutorials on making banners on my blog! They are so fun to make.
Hugs,
Terri

Dawn said...

Love your spring banner!

love Dawn xx

Blog Archive