About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let me eat cake!


I love cupcakes too who doesn't love the sweet taste of sponge covered in a layer of frosting. What is your favorite ? B loves chocolate with chocolate frosting. I love vanilla with cream cheese frosting.
May your weekend be filled with Cupcakes

Hugs Wendy

Digital art by me with help from studio tangie

3 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

I am not picky...I am partial to All cupcakes!!!!


Sugery Cupcake Smiles
brought to you by....

Susan ;)

Julie Forest said...

What a lovely little cupcake fairy! My favorite is also chocolate on chocolate! Mmmm...now I want cupcakes.

Mina said...

Such a sweet cupcake fairy! Mine is chocolate icing on white cake.

Blog Archive