About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Here's a shrine, there's a shrine everywhere there's a shrine, shrine

Sorry about the title but that's what it feels like here. I love these shrines I've been making... Do I have room on my walls for them? NO but that's NOT the point.. the point is they are fun to make and It beats cleaning or ironing any day.

6 comments:

Electra said...

They're all pretty, Wendy and shrine is a perfect word for them!

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful. Love the Birdie one. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

bikim said...

wow!
lovely blog! and wonderful pretty things!
Rosa

Julie Forest said...

Oooh, Wendy! I love them all!! Too torn to choose a favorite! Will you be doing a tutorial on the making of these shrines?? :)

Mrs A. said...

Ooooh Yes please to a tutorial. These are gorgeous. Love the birdie
one.

Mina said...

I love the name shrine! Do please keep making them so we can all get such joy in our days.

Blog Archive