About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Goody, googy, yum, yum

Oh yes very goody ,goody yum ,yum... I entered a give away on Stefanie's  blog
http://stefanie-rosepetalsandrust.blogspot.com .. she asked if we thought  frozen Charlotte's were creepy, it seems her kids do. But you all know I love them and so imagine my surprise when I got an email telling me I had won one of her soldered necklaces she had made with a image of a frozen Charlotte... 
 let's say there was a lot of shouts of joy and dancing going on in my house that day...Willow and Acorn thought I was going crazy and but soon joined in barking.

 When it arrived she had wrapped it in tissue and added a sprig of fresh lavender from her garden, I could smell it before I even opened the parcel. Thank  you Stefanie. 

5 comments:

artymess said...

ooooh lucky you.....x

stefanie said...

oh, I am so happy you liked it!!!!

Mina said...

Sorry to hear no Charlotte but at least you did recieve some other lovely treasures.

MosaicMagpie said...

You are one lucky girlie!
Deb

Julie Forest said...

Ooh! Congratulations! What a fabulous win!! :)

Blog Archive