About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Goodies from England

Well no frozen Charlotte came home with Mr. husband but he did get a try and so that earned him a few brownie points but then he said that he did know someone in Germany who will get some for him next time. Okay maybe not all bad news... He did come back from England with a loaded suitcase...

 I wanted buttons so he with through his mother's button tin for me and brought home lots of old  family photos.


 Also I asked for lace from Leicester market and so he got that too....  and then my mum sent goodies too.  Cream eggs for Easter.. yes they are for the boys but oh okay! I confess I had one....okay two...

I can't be good all the time and Cream eggs are my favorite.  

1 comment:

Luna and Luzie said...

I´m sorry to read that your husband found no frozen Charlotte.
Well, they are rarely to get in Germany.
Those buttons and family photos are great.
pssssssst...I love cream eggs too ;o)

hugs
Stefanie

Blog Archive