About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Blissfull ATC swap theme "Raw silk Image"


The front

The back

I pushed everyone to think outside of the box this month when I posted this image on the Blissfull ATC swap site.




The challenge was to use this image whole or just part but it had to be somewhere on the ATC. So instead of using paper I pulled out my sewing machine and made my ATC from silk, tulle and beads....
My swap partner was Debbie  from http://iamsimplydebbie.blogspot.com

she sent this striking ATC ... and  she used the image beautifully.

Thank you Debbie for the swap.

We all need to be pushed out of our safe little boxes... reach for the stars, climb mountains, question ourselves, try new foods, go  to new places and try new ways at looking at art... It may be hard but the outcome is so rewarding....













1 comment:

Mina said...

How lovely! And you are so right. We tend to get so stuck in our comfort zones that we never reach our full potential. I am so included in that! Thank you for the gently push.

Blog Archive