About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BACK TO WHAT I LOVE DOING




Playing with paper,glass and soldered. I love nothing more than soldering glass together to make something beautiful. I found the ovals at the antique market and they have been waiting for the muse to hit. 

Also I made this for a swap. The things with wings matchbox swap hosted by JoAnne at Vintage Dragonfly. Yes under all that, there's a matchbox.

 And this is what I filled it with.

and oh yes I feel a swap coming on... so watch this space.. and a giveway... I missed my blog birthday... details coming soon.

8 comments:

JoAnne said...

Great matchbox and beautiful goodies Wendy! Love your soldered glass pieces too.

goddessandmagick said...

that is so neat , will love to learn more!and the idea of the matchbox is so cool ! who will think about the treasure in a box.

Jingle said...

And it is all GORGEOUS!!!

artistamyjo said...

these are all wonderful,nicely done.
Hugs, Amy

Frosted Petunias said...

These are beautiful Wendy! I have always wanted to try soldering but can't get past the intimidation factor. But your little pretty pieces are so inspiring! Love them :)

Anna

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Love 'em Wendy ... wish I had known about the things with wings swap...up to my eyebrows right now though.
(())

2amscrapper said...

Fantastic! I never mastered the soldering thing. Your pieces are perfect!

Mina said...

Oh my goodness...you solder too? Amazing and so very beautifully done. Your wings swap is gorgeous as well. I hope you are having a lovely day!

Blog Archive