About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

At last!




I've been waiting and waiting to show you the latest shrine made for a dear blogging friend Mina and at last it arrived at her home so I can show you it... Mina's blog is called The green witch with sprinkles which is a super cool name and so I made this. 



3 comments:

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

What a cute shrine. I love that name green witch with sparkles. I must go over and visit her.
QMM

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I love it so much and it looks fabulous on the wall of my magical room! Thank you again and thank you for mentioning my blog, sweet friend.

peggy gatto said...

Just divine! I love shrines!!

Blog Archive