About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Valentines gift

My heart is all a flutter because Mr.Husband brought me this.....


 Wow !He knows me too well...a Victorian terrarium. A calorie free way to say I love you....  I spend last night making the pot, flowers  and faeries to go inside...and the tag... 





 A Valentines day display... terrarium 15 dollars.... lots of hugs and  kisses for Mr. Husband, priceless.... Happy Valentines day to all.


6 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

You have a very special sweetie there my dear! I love it!!!

Micki Wilde said...

I love the terrarium, lucky you!!
Well done Mr Husband!!

Micki x

canngil said...

what a wonderful husband!
My guy is challenged when it comes to valentines day, but four or five times a year at least he will surprise me with a blooming plant, some even orchids, from Trader Joe's. No reason, he just thinks it pretty and wants to share it with me...what a honey! Sounds like you have a keeper too!

Mina said...

What a beautiful gift. Your hubby is a jewel.

Nancy said...

What a wonderful gift!!

Julie Forest said...

you certainly are one lucky lady! This is absolutely beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Blog Archive