About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines day came early


A while ago I signed up to take part in a valentine box swap at creative wings and on Saturday it arrived . I don't need to write much just let you see the photos of the beautiful box decorated by Tabitha.



inside was all this fabulous loot just look all all the pink, red and white , I'm itching to get crafting...Can you feel the love in the air?










We had to make a tag. This is mine from Karla at http://backatyababe.blogspot.com  Thank you Karla it is beautiful.






Would you like to win a valentine box for yourself ?
Well Tabitha is giving one of these boxes away... so pop over and enter. http://creativewingsboutique.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I met Tabitha and Karla at Silver Bella this year! I would love to have one of those boxes! Lucky you! What a fun swap!

Penny said...

What a wonderful box - Lucky you.

hugs,
Penny

Mina said...

I just love these fun swaps you ladies do and seeing the beautiful crafts you all come up with! Maybe someday I will have time to partake as well. Until then I will live vicariously through all of yours.

Creative Wings Boutique said...

hi wendy,
glad to see u are loving ur box. thanks for the post doll. cant wait to see what u make with all ur goodies. i know it will be fabulous!
hugs
tabitha

Blog Archive