About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TRAVELING WITH OUT LEAVING MY HOME

I'v traveled thousands of miles in the last few days. Over to England and met a new friends from my home town. I have chatted with friends in Australia, Germany,Slovenia and Israel and all without leaving my chair.. is'nt blogging wonderful.
I and many of you are taking part in the worldwide event ONE WORLD ONE HEART hosted by Lisa of http://awhimsicalbohemian.typead.com/ .  There is still time if you like to join us on our world wide visit ... just post about yourself, add photos of family and friends or like me show your favorite craft projects. Then add a door prize and email your link to Lisa.

The button is on my side bar and it will take you to Lisas blog with all the information... trust me you will not be disappointed and it is your last chance because it is the last one.... 
Well off the see more new friends Hugs Wendy

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Ah, I am the first here, you can be trusted!!!

Micki Wilde said...

Blogging is fabulous and I sure am glad we 'met' during this lovely event :)

Micki x

Whimsey Creations said...

Great blog and thanks so much for visiting mine!

Blog Archive