About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

TAKE A WORD...... #17 DOOR

Alice looked at the scene before her, was that really the Eiffel tower she thought. she was just about to step through when..."who are you?" asked a kind voice from behind her. Alice looked around, but there was no one here only a barn owl perched on a old wooden ladder. Alice shook her head.  Did she really believe that the owl had spoken to her....    

but when she turned back to the door. There stood a kangaroo dressed in a top hat.  "Did you open the magic door? demanded the Kangaroo. 

"Of course she did" replied the owl.....

To be continued ......


http://takeaword.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Mina said...

How fun! I just love this and the narration that goes with it. Your work is always so amazing.

BTW...if I haven't said before, I love your new header.

Faye said...

Lovely work, Wendy.

indybev said...

An intricate scene and lovely door to wonderland. Nicely done.

Junibears said...

Another great continuing story! Magical piece, beautiful work! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful take on this theme, love the little Alice story behind the picture.

Pat said...

I see that Door evokes you also Alice and I'm happy to share it with you. Your creation is really fantastic! A great piece of art!
And your blog is so rich !!! I put it in my favorites and come back later.
Pat

A Fairy Godmother said...

Oh my goodness - what a world to find yourself in, but never a dull moment I bet!! I love all the exciting things happening in this piece.

Astrid Maclean said...

Love both your door pieces, they're wonderful!

Taluula said...

What great fun and so much to see. Bravo.

Grannie Annie said...

What an awesome collage just gorgeous and your story is fantastic too!! Great work!!!

Lizbethem said...

Oh, this is wonderful! The story just adds so much.

Luthien said...

awwww... that's adorable! love the art work and the little story that went with it!

LynnF said...

Fascinating art, Wendy!

Electra said...

I love this. And can hardly wait to see how it ends...

Blog Archive