About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

TAKE A WORD #16 ROMANCE


Romance



O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?



Deny thy father, and refuse thy name;


Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,








10 comments:

Penny said...

Bravo, Bravo.
Perfectly romantic. I have a soft spot in my heart for Miss Juliet Capulet.

Hugs,
Penny

Eila A said...

What a great idea, Wendy, and your illustration for it is fantastic! - P.S. Your blog is really beautiful!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

I don't know how you got the hearts to look and feel like birds in flight but I love it!
cheers, dana

Jingle said...

Very pretty! I love the text paper hearts!

Jackie said...

It's beautiful - I love how the window looks out so far into the distance.

LadyCat said...

So romantic! I love your illustration. Hearts and roses are among my favoriet things. And Juliet looks so beautiful.

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Miss Wendy;
Yikes! I Hope your Hip is on the Mend! Bed Ridden is No Fun! Even if you have the Company of Furry footed friends.
Congratulations on Winning Lemay's Giveaway! She does Beautiful Work!
I am sorry I have fallen behind on getting Back to you. Katelyn has been sick and Sporting a significant Fever. She is feeling a bit Better today. Relief!
Thank you so Much for your Visits and Support! I still can't believe That my piece will be Published!
Hope this finds you up and doing better!
Great Big Hugs
Jill

Mina said...

How lovely! I adore Romeo and Juliet and believe that is the most romantic story ever told.

canngil said...

Your collage is lovely, but you have to admit that the original Juliet and her young hubby, Romeo, were a couple of rash idiots!

Ozstuff said...

I love a picture that tells a story and this one is superb. It is definitely romantic, beautiful, superbly designed and colorful. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week.

Blog Archive