About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spoiler alert..... mini fabric sampler

Spoiler alert...







I'm showing photos of the mini fabric sampler I have made for Michele.... Michele don't look! turn away from the computer......has she gone?............. Okay.

It is for the swap for all seasons.  Mini fabric collage swap.    http://aswapforallseasons.blogspot.com/




 She has just repainted her studio in a french theme so I thought she could put it in there ... the image is one of my digital collages. So it is a one of a kind.. I hope she loves it and I can't wait to see what she sends me...
I also added something to the back why should the front get all the good stuff...

20 comments:

Genie said...

Wendy...Your collage is awesome....so beautiful. How do you do a digital collage. I am learning Photoshop right now...is there a way to create a collage in it? Did you print it out on a special fabric. All the girls are putting lovely vintage photos in their collages and I am in a quandary as to how I go about doing it. You are so talented, and it show in this piece of artwork. I just love it, and find is very inspiring. Lovely work.

Jacqui said...

It's gorgeous Wendy!! You are so clever!

mary k said...

What a treat to visit your blog and see all your beautiful work.
I am so impressed. I, too, am doing the fabric collage swap with Linda. I'm adding your blog to my favorites list. I'm fairly new to blogging, but I hope to get into it
more. Come visit, if you would like, thymetospare.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous. I love all the pink. I have just sent mine off too. It's nail bitting to wait and find out if your partner likes what you have done or not.

Wendy said...

Hello dearest Wendy,
Your collage is absolutely enchanting. I love it. I love all the different textures. Michelle is a lucky girl. What a beautiful piece.
Wishes and Whimsy
Wendy from Wonderland

lizzidroege said...

love your mini quilt the colors are wonderful great work
lizzi

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am blown away with these incredible collage journeys...they are so textural and the compositions seem to radiate energy. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, absolutely stunning! Love the image!

marie said...

Hi Wendy,
I love your collage and I'm sure Michelle will too. I'm in the Swap for All Seasons as well. Love the tip about adding something to the back ~ thanks for sharing that!

Nook & Cranny said...

Fantastic collage, love it.
Thanks for sharing.
MIchele Murray

MARY PERNULA said...

This is beautiful, I am sure your partner will love it. HUGS MARY

Sherry Edwards said...

It's absolutely stunningly gorgeous!! She'll love it!

Jan said...

Gorgeous colours and image. Beautiful quilt.

kathy mc said...

I love it. It's beautiful.

Nancy said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Linda said...

It's stunning! Your partner will LOVE it!

Lyneen said...

WOW.... love the Paris theme... AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Denise said...

+Both are beautiful.I enjoyed doing mine so much I'm going to do more.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Wow! Great job! What a lovely collage.

whymsicalmusings said...

Ah sweet Wendy you make me smile. Sending a hug your way!

Blog Archive