About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rush, rush.... rush

How was your weekend?

I was rushing to get this ATC and faeries bottle made so I could send it with Mr. Husband.  
He had to go to Germany for work so it worked out ideal to pop over to England first..to see family and take this gift over.  

 The ATC and faeries bottle is for my sister Julie .. yes the one with the blog, so if you pop over don't tell her about this  ( whispering)  "As it is for her birthday in April".... As you can see it all matches the ATC , the gift box and the faerie bottle...I didn't mean to do that but it happened. The bottle is made from an antique salt pot altered with the help of some vintage lace, one of my frozen Vicky heads and a vintage bling. I hope she likes it...


6 comments:

Julie Forest said...

Hi, Wendy! These are gorgeous!! I'm sure your sister will love them!! :)

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

It all turned out so beautiful! Love the flowers!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

They are beautiful, Wendy. I am positive Julie will adore her gifts!

Healing Woman said...

Both new pieces are so lovely. Bet she loves the bottle.

Regina said...

Ohh Wendy...what an awesome birthday gift. She is going to LOVE them!! Your work just amazes me!!

Hugs,
Regi

Mina said...

They are gorgeous! Your sister will love them. (Or you could just send them to me.) :-)

Blog Archive