About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE HURTS


NO really! love really hurts. I was walking up the stairs last night when I felt something in my hip pop and that was it I could'nt move... I haven't broking everything but OMG it hurts so this morning I'm posting from my bed.... and I could get used to this ... one its warmer than sitting on the computer and two the dogs are lying on the bed with me..... Thank goodness I had downloaded the photos for this post yesterday ... so just for you a few hearts














10 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

ouch!! hope you feel better soon :)

Micki x

Candy said...

Hope you bounce back soon but enjoy the lounging for a time. Of all the places you chose to visit today, I'm honored to be one of them.
Love the three silver hearts chained together...
Happy HEART Blessings ;-)

Jacqui said...

Oh, Wendy, get better soon! I love your new blog header and sidebar! Lovely as always!
xx

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Sorry you hurt your hip...Rest is the best as they say. Sounds like you are tucked in with good helpers. Send me your address when you have a chance so I can send you your winning tags! Take care Dearie!

Julie Forest said...

Aww, Wendy, I'm sorry to hear about your hip! Those darn stairs are torturous at times (usually in the morning, for me - kills the ol' knees...lol) I hope you're up and about again real soon. Thanks for sharing the beautiful collection of hearts! <3

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

having bum knees - and tennis elbow - I feel your pain - hope it goes quickly!!!!
love the hearts especially the last one!
cheers, dana

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Wendy,
hope you feel better soon! Beautiful hearts - love them!
Hugs,
Marie

Diane said...

Oh dear! That sounds scary AND painful. Do get better.

Thank you, Wendy, for signing on as a follower of my blog and for joining in on my giveaway.

Congrats on having a novel published!
Wow!

Take care,
Diane

Mina said...

And hopefully love will heal the hurt as well. Beautiful photos.

Electra said...

Lovely hearts, my favorite is the flower one-so delicate. I hope you stop hurting son, but get to relax in your comfy bed for a long time.

Blog Archive