About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It 's over.....but here are the OWOH winners

And I'm so sad, the one world , one heart event finished today... but on the upside... I have met some wonderful new blogging friends... I have traveled all over the world.

Now I have two door prizes to give away... so using the Random  number service the winner of the Fabric sampler is ........ ( drum roll please )


and next for the faerie tin..... (drum roll please).....


Thank you to all who entered. I wish I could give you all a prize. I have loved reading your comments and visiting your blogs.. please don't be a stranger, pop in any time you are always welcome.   Hugs Wendy

9 comments:

Birgit said...

Hi Wendy,

How cool that you already have your winners -- congrats to the lucky ladies! :)

Hugs,
Birgit

peggy gatto said...

You won the shoe bracelet!!!
Congratulations!!!

just me said...

congrats toyour winners! i have been lucky enough to win 2! wish this wasn't the last year so could have joined next year. yours was one of the great blogs i found to follow, love it!

Tess said...

Congrats to both of your winners.

Jingle said...

Congratulations to your winners! I'm super excited for Regina!!!!

Que Bella said...

Hey Wendy,

Wow... I am so excited to be the lucky winner of your fabric sampler! My addy's been emailed.

Thanks again,
Michelle

Regina said...

Hi Wendy...I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!! (doing the happy dance here) I love the tin and can't wait for it to get here. YEAH!!! Congrats to all the winners.

Aww thanks Jingle ^_^

I have emailed you my snail mail Wendy...please let me know ya got it.
I want my gift...LOL!!

Hugs,
Regi

Mina said...

These prizes are stunning. Congratulations to your lucky winners!

Terri said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

I have an award for you on my blog if you choose to pick it up. I respect the blogging with out obligation. But since you were a new blog that I discovered through OWOH I added you to the list.

Blog Archive