About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

INSPIRED

The muses were with me today, helped by a new group I joined today on Flickr... called the free image Tuesday Creations. Here is the link to the blog...http://readarteology.blogspot.com/


 The faeries was one of their images I was inspired to make some digital art. I made her into a teacup faerie , isn't she the prettiness image you have ever seen.
well I have lots to show you tomorrow. I have swaps to show and a necklace I won during the one world one heart event... and some fun Easter decorations .... Have a great evening

4 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Very cool, Wendy. Can't wait to see more!
Angela

Karan Simoni said...

Hi Wendy...

I have tried contacting you via email to let you know that you WON a prize in my OWOH giveaway... Please pop over to my blog and send me an email with your address so I can get it out to you!

Hugs
Karan

http://karansimoni.blogspot.com

Micki Wilde said...

I love this one, so full of cheery colours!!

Micki x

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Wendy,
love your digi collage!!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Blog Archive