About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm one lucky girl........ OWOH gifts

I have been very, very lucky this week . Not only did I win this beautiful beaded necklace  from Jean.at All my art http://jeanieatc.blogspot.com When I put it on it looks like a piece of lace, stunning. 

but also this altered crown made with a vicars collar,  old lace and tiny shells  from Jill at Wimsey creations.... http://untieribbons.blogspot.com/  

and this set of coffee Cozies  made from re- claimed wool and I love anything that is putting less rubbish in to our dumps....  from Kim at  Im girl.





I want to thank each artist for sharing their art with me I will treasure each piece... Thank you, you all rock!


2 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Wow, Wendy,
You sure are one lucky gal! enJOY all your new pretties, Kimberly

Mina said...

Wonderful prizes for a wonderful person! Congratulations.

Blog Archive