About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I need your help

I have just had a phone call from Mr. husband telling that he is going on a business trip to Berlin, Germany  and knowing that I have wanted some of the frozen Charlotta's for some time .. he said well while "I'm over there I will  try to find some" ...Knowing that where they come from........... so the call goes out to anyone who is reading this in Berlin ... where will my dear Mr.Husband have to go  to find me some of the frozen Charlotta's???
...... you can email at BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM


 if you can help... hugs wendy  

10 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh Wow Wendy....You are a lucky Mrs. Wife!!!

Barbara said...

Oh goodness I do hope he finds the frozen Charlotta's and when he brings them home please post about it!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Something Special said...

My brother and sister-in-law live in Berlin, I will contact them through facebook and ask them for you.

Electra said...

I WISH I were in Berlin. But I'm not, so good luck with this.

"MOI" Freubel said...

Phew...We went to Berlin for a vacation last year Wendy and saw many antique shops. I'm sure he will find a few.
But perhaps internet can help you ???
I will ask a blogfriend who lives in Germany for you okè ?

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh Wendy that is great. I have been trying to find some too ... not easy.
Hope your Sweetie is able to get you some.
(())

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

what is frozen Charlotta???
sorry!
dana

LadyCat said...

I hope he has some luck in finding some for you. I see them on ebay sometimes and some are very cute and reasonably priced. Let us know if he finds any there : )

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh what a wonderful hubby you have! I hope your readers can help you! I'm sure the antique stores are a good place to start. I've heard of people coming back with bags full. Can you imagine? How fun!

pchickki said...

I have heard they are plentiful there so he will probably not have trouble finding them if he just asks around.
Be sure to show us when he comes home with them and of course what you create with them...best of luck on this.

Blog Archive