About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

I have a theory

That bloggers are the sweetest, kindest and most generous people in the world with the biggest hearts.......  I bet your wondering why I write this. 








well this is why....... A whole box full of valentine goodies from my dear , special and sweet blogging friend Wendy from Wendy's  Adventures in  wonderland.   


http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/


Pretty pastel coloured chocolates that taste as good as they look
sweet hearts and sweet ATC
and heart  shaped lolly pops
too cute to eat....

Wendy is really is a sweet heart  and it is a pleasure to call her my friend. Thank you dear Wendy for thinking of me... Love and big super sized Hugs Wendy

4 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

I agree, Wendy. Bloggers are pretty cool!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Angela

Janet Ghio said...

Aren't you lucky to have such a nice friend to send you such wonderful goodies!

Julie Forest said...

What a very special Valentine surprise! <3

Mina said...

What a lovely generous package! You are so sweet yourself that it comes as no surprise that you have such wonderful friends.

Blog Archive